Is there a way to actually cut short the process of testing electronic components and at the same time produce the accurate result? We all know the rule and importance of “Troubleshooting” in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Most EE Components and Elements used in Electrical and Electronics Equipments and Devices are common in their functions and operations.
To be a good analyzer and troubleshooter, you must know the following basic techniques in Electrical and Electronics Troubleshooting. In this basic tutorial, we will use AVO Meter (Ampere-Voltage-Resistance Meter) or multimeter (Digital/Analog) to test the continuity or resistance of the following components.
In troubleshooting, we use different kinds of basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering Tools but the main and important tool is multimeter. Now we will check the above-mentioned components and devices with this tool one by one. if you don’t know how to use a multimeter, you can use this application on your phone.
How to use Multimeter in Hindi
It covers almost all functions of Multimeter.
How to Check Components by Multimeter is an application in which you can learn how to check electronics components. This app will teach you what is exactly multimeter basic working.This App is very fruitful to those who are learning Mobile repairing or taking mobile or smartphone Training and also those who are doing repairing works.
Whether you are an electronic hobbyist, hardware engineer, mobile technician, or doing laptop repairing work this app is very useful to you.
This application consists much information on how to test electronic components.Usually, electronic components have been tested using a multimeter.In this application, you will learn how to test diode, fuse, capacitor, resistor, transistor and also a relay.When you understand how to test this type of components you will gain a better understanding of electronic engineering.
ElectroDroid for simulation
ElectroDroid is a simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and references.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, Audio DIN connector, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC peripheral connectors, EIDE/ATA, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, Apple Lightning connector, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, MIDI connector, ISO connector for car audio, Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (USB specification, Resistivity table, Table of standard resistors and capacitors, Capacitor marking codes, AWG and SWG Wire size, Ampacity Table, Symbols and Abbreviations, Circuit Schematic Symbols, SI Units prefixes, Battery info, Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems, 7400 info and pinout, ASCII codes, Batteries list, Coin Batteries, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;